Friday, August 12

Upon the last day of the week

Eric had his 2nd contact Check Ride today. It's a test of all the skills one has learned thus far in the T37. I'm going to find out if he passed by bringing penut butter chocolate cupcakes to the flight room. It makes a game out of the Proverb, a gift opens the door before you into king's palaces--along with the spiders.

I started horse riding lessons yesterday! Tomorrow morning we'll go work on the horse farm, cleaning the barn and whatever else we're told--maybe the mini-mules, too. Then hopefully spend the afternoon in the lake, after a long-awaited lunch of locally smoked BBQ at Turkey Creek.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What happened!?

Dorothy Marner said...

Kel,

I clicked the comments box to tell you that I want your life. Instead I'm spending my Saturday in a dirty house with a husband at work and will later being going to a ten year old's birthday party alone.

But I was compelled to read the comments already posted and was momentarily stunned by 'anonymous'. Who are you and do we know you?

And what does the blog suit DOVER thing have to do with anything Kelly posted? I'm so confused.

Anonymous said...

Kathryn-

Anonymous appears to be a post by a blog spammer bot that is trying to get you to visit the linked site.

Kermit and Elektra said...

that's really wierd, thanks for the warning, Bryan!