Wednesday, August 24

Red Roses

He brought me one to work. I was celebrity for the morning, to have a husband who brings me a flower. It could have been any girl there who got one (they're nearly all married), but there's been no other blooms in plastic cups waiting on the metal table behind those "employee only" doors. He also brought me a tank-sized mug from the St Louis Starbucks; there's room on the sides for 4 different views of the city! I love it--I mean him-- or, I meant all three of them; well, I have a liking for pottery and roses and one broad shouldered man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading Logs
Your source of information and conversation about education in Georgia and the nation.
Hey there, you've got a great blog here! I'm thinking of bookmarking your site!

I have a web icatch digital camera driver site. It pretty much covers web icatch digital camera driver

related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

"If you make a mistake and get all tangled up, you just tango on"
cheesecake original recipe

Kermit and Elektra said...

whoever this anonomous is, is really stupid and rediculous, assuming it's a machine that generates trash blog mail and I really don't like it!
~K.