Wednesday, May 10

My new favourite site

Based on our last reading project, I have been researching Biblical equality and complementarianism and found the CBE website to be very helpful with lots of articles on both sides of the issue. While monitoring tests, while keeping one eye on my computer room class, while in a coffee shop on the weekends, I read these articles, taking copious notes, all of which will go in some notebook on my shelf, like a sword stowed for later battle. My latest discovery today is the CBE blogsite:http://blog.cbeinternational.org/

1 comment:

Kermit and Elektra said...

Bonnie--It's mainly referring to the "fact" that men and women are of the same value before God and identity is not to be confused with roles, that there are not gender-specific roles in the church or in the home, and the gifts of the Spirit apply both to men and women. I will try to email you soon!
~K.