Tuesday, November 15

The Newest In a Long Line of Wimps

I am not quite sure what has caused modern America to believe that the best way to win a war and send a line in the sand message to our enemies was to quit and run; but for some odd reason, the House and Senate feels it is the only way. Actually, I guess that is the problem, they are "feeling." How insensitive of me.

Davey Crockett, Jim Bowie, Stephen Austin; shame on you for actually staying to defend the Alamo. Don't you know that the best option is to cut and run? I mean it is not as if you actually had a cause to fight for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I am here sitting right next to you and i didn't even read your blog but i think this is very interesting. Do you think? I think so to. anyways. mom just said she likes some quote and i have no idea what shes talkin. oh well though. never really do.


I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!


ps. I am a very intelligent person...... however.... i am also an entertainer ;)

Anonymous said...

Eric and Kelly,

As if American's know how to start anything and finish it fully anymore! Well, I take that back, they know how to finish shopping malls and Wal-Mart's, but as for stuff that could last, like freedom, hmmm... And as yesterday was November 30, and the 141 anniversary of the Battle of Franklin, I should add an extra shame on those brave men who hunkerd down and fought for what they believed in defending their homes and families.