Wednesday, April 20

Yes, she is a blonde...But I love her!

This evening as Kelly and I were visiting with some friends, we thought that it might be a good idea to reserve a room at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants to celebrate Cinco DeMayo. So, Kelly asks, "what day is Cinco DeMayo?" I answer the "5th of May" sarcastically....she then looked at me as if she had caught me trying to pull her leg..."no it's not" she replied, "Where did you get that date, the back of your head??" :)

Precious isn't it?!

PS: If I do not write any more blogs it is because she has "neutralized me"

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It is a well known fact that Kelly nearly always has the moral victory, even when she's (perceived to be, I have never witnessed her actually to be) wrong. It's better that you find out now, rather than later.
I love your blog you guys!
-my blogger name is "Elizabeth" but you can call me Rachel Caulk