Tuesday, March 29

Quite A Precedent

I could expound on this, but I will keep my thoughts streamlined. Why are evangelical Christians acting like such fools over Terry Schiavo? Why are Evangelical Christians using the same tactics that pagans (read Liberals) use to influence a decision? Do we not understand that it is our own failings and sinful nature that has allowed us to degenerate to such a level where we no longer view life, any form of life, as sacred. It is our job as Evangelical Christians to prayerfully change the hearts of those who rule, and through prayer and supplication apply the Gospel to all aspects of this world and take it over for Christ.
I hold myself and all other Evangelical Christians responsible for the death of Mrs. Schiavo, for it has been upon our watch that she has so cruelly died. May God have mercy upon us all.

No comments: