Tuesday, December 18

Bella


You must see this movie! You really must. Kathryn has done a tremendous job on her blog Shrewsbury's Whimsy in really getting to the heart of the matter. I can not explain how the movie impacted me nearly as well. What I can say though is that it is so powerful and speaks to me in a way that no movie ever has. It portrays the humanness of this world in all of its glorious depravation. When you need to be reminded that human life is sacred, no matter how fallen we are, go see this movie. Hint: it would make a great birthday present for me if it comes out by March.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Saw it yesterday. It's only in one
theater now in Charlotte. I was struck by the family he belonged to, more than saving the baby's life. It took that for him to do what he did.
I would love to see it again.

Bonnie

Bonnie said...

And Happy Anniversary!

Bonnie

podso said...

And I saw it today. Stunning ... the redemption, his family vs hers and his values vs hers, the food, the elements of mystery ... and for me, the best, the story of adoption.