Sunday, July 29

sacred grounds




One of the first things that Electra and I seek out when we either move or visit a new town is the local coffee shop..the next is the local pub, but that is a later post. Coffee shops are where we go to meet the locals, discover new music, study, read, journal, and oh yes, drink coffee.

Pictured are our favorite east coast shops. In no particular order we have:
Trent River Coffee Company: New Bern, NC
Ocracoke Coffee Company: Ocracoke, NC
City Dock Coffee: Annapolis, MD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, obviously, Trent's is the best :) having been there of course.

Anonymous said...

Actually, CA tells me it was somewhere else we had lunch, not at the coffee shop, but I'm still sure it is the best!

Anonymous said...

Ah, I miss that particular City Dock! I had a particularly delicious cup at Java Bay with Paula last week, and thought of you.

The McConnell Family said...

You can't forget a wonderful Gulf Coast haunt, Agua Java!